-Adequate Sources of Potassium, Antioxidants, Electrolytes, Calcium, Fiber, Omega 3 & 6 Essential Fatty Acids
-Regulates Healthy Heart Rhythem and Blood Vessels
-Hydration for Body and Skin
- 1/2 cup Oatmeal
- 3-4 frozen Bananas
- 4 chopped up Dates, pitted
- 1 drop Vanilla
- 1-2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 1/2 cup Coconut Aloe Water
- Vegan Chocolate Chips/Cacao Nibs
- Add the Oatmeal in blender. Blend til it becomes powder.
- Add frozen Bananas & pitted Dates.
- Add the rest of ingredients.
- Add Coconut Aloe Water.
- Blend. Til it becomes like dough.
- Pour into bowl.
- Add toppings of choice. Such as vegan chocolate chips or cacao nibs.
- Ready to consume.
Today you are you! That is truer than true! There is no one alive who is you-er than you!
It is important to live the life as you! It is important to live as yourself! No one else. No one is as cool as you. No one is as awesome as you. No one is as smart as you. No one is as creative as you. You are YOU. We are creators of our own lives. Be YOUrself! It sounds sooooo cliche. But nothing is ever freeing as just being yourself. When you try sooo hard to be like someone else, it’s really hard. Even though you see the life of another person who lives so perfectly, it’ll kill you. You know what? Look at all you have accomplished. You are so lucky. Who are the important people in your life who have stuck by you? Best yet, who is the person who has experienced it all on their own? Yes, that would be you. You have been through it all on your own. That is strength. You are beautiful, keep it up lovely 💟